Repair Kit Request
Once you receive your Bumbo® Baby Seat Repair Kit and are ready to install the restraint belt and new warning sticker, follow the instructions included in the kit, and watch this step-by-step instructional video.
If you have questions about installation, email us at email@example.com.
If you have received your Bumbo Baby Seat Repair Kit and are ready to install the restraint belt and new warning sticker, please follow these instructions.
Your Repair Kit contains:
- One attachment point template,
- One child restraint belt with A, B, and C anchors,
- Three anchor pin washers,
- And one warning sticker
You will need a pen or permanent marker to mark the attachment points on the seat.
Step 1 – Mark the attachment points
- To mark the attachment points, place the template into the seating surface and push down to a snug fit.
- Verify that the template is in contact with the seat along the entire template edge.
- Next, mark the three attachment points with a pen through the holes indicated by A, B, and C on the template.
- Then remove the template to attach the child restraint belt.
Step 2 – Attach the child restraint belt
- Now you are ready to install the child restraint belt. It is important that you do not take the belt apart before installation. Place the point of the red anchor against the mark you made for point A, then press through the seat.
- Next, turn the seat upside down and push the washer, flat end first, over the sharp point of the anchor until it clicks into place.
- Repeat this for each of the black anchors and washers as shown here.
- Once you have all of the anchors and washers installed, tug firmly on the restraint belt to make sure that all anchors are secured after the washers have been attached.
Step 3 – Adhere new warning sticker
Your kit contains a new warning sticker that you will need to adhere directly to the back of your Bumbo Baby Seat.
- Take the sticker and peel the paper backing off. Then carefully position the warning sticker on the back of the Bumbo Baby Seat over the existing warning.
- Firmly press the sticker down evenly and do NOT attempt to remove the sticker after it is stuck to the surface of the seat.
- Carefully read the warning sticker once it is adhered to the seat.
Once you have completed all of the steps and installed the restraint belt, the template can be discarded.
Please refer to the Bumbo Seat Instructions for Safe Use that came with your Repair Kit. These instructions include important safety information you should be aware of when using your seat.
For more information about the Bumbo Baby Seat, please visit bumbousa.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org